Thermochromics & Photochromics
We supply a range of thermochromics both reversible and irreversible. These break down into two categories:
- The reversible thermochromics change from a colour to colourless on heating at a specified temperature. When cooled the original colour is restored.
- They are available in a range of activation temperatures and colours. Activation temperatures between 0°C and +65°C.
- We offer powders, slurries and finished inks. We supply finished inks to suit most print processes.
- Main applications: brand security, brand identity, novelty
- The irreversible thermochromics change from colourless to a colour on heating at a specified temperature. It is a single colour change.
- They are available in a range of activation temperatures and limited colours. Activation temperatures between 55°C and 200°C.
- We offer concentrates and finished inks suitable for screen and flexo printing.
- Main applications: brand security and safety
We supply a range of photochromics in various colours.
- These are colourless when not exposed to UV radiation and become coloured under UV light.
- The colour change is reversible.
- We offer powders, slurries and finished inks suitable for most print processes.
- Main application: novelty