Lumikol water based fluorescent dispersions
Nippon Keiko, Japan is a longstanding manufacturer of fluorescent dispersions for the writing ink industry.
Lumikol A-200 series fluorescent dispersions are specifically designed for the flexographic ink maker. The advantages of this range of colourants are:-
- Fine average particle size (approx. 0.4 micron)
- Narrow particle size range (+/- 0.1 micron)
- Formaldehyde free
- Ease of transfer
- Excellent daylight fluorescent colours
- High pigment concentration (above 50%)
There are 2 other product ranges available:-
- Lumikol NKW-3200 series
– for felt marker pens
– very fine particle size (average 0.1 micron)
- Lumikol NKW-2200 series
– for metallic nib Gel pens
– higher viscosity, strong colours.